Friday, September 21, 2012

And it flows again..

          It has been sometime since I blogged and I often wondered why I didn't write so often. Not that I had nothing to say, I just didn't feel like writing - which I think is just alright! :)
          Yet, pondering enough brings me to understand that blogging was just an outlet for me to 'share' myself with the rest of you. And hadn't I found enough means to do that ever since I first began writing on this blog! Photography has been such a journey for me!






          Even as I found expression in the art, I found that I was sharing my vision with so many around me. The constant flow of feedback nurtured the enthusiasm within me even as I saw that sharing simply happens. Seeking even in the form of feedback seems so distant when sharing happens on its own! Now, I find myself to be so sensitive to the various happenings around me that events seems to transform themselves into words so effortlessly! So, here I am, writing again!
          Ever since I have arrived here in Boone, I know there have been days when the day has been a journey, a story that I would want to share. Be it the smiling stranger on the sidewalk or the carefree child in the park- they all are wanting to flow out of me and mingle with minds out there now.
          Even as you read this, I can see what has got me started and it flows again..

No comments: